Gathering of Circles Care Station
1. A go to place for all emergencies and special needs
During gatherings we find that the mountain has a powerful effect on our bodies, minds and spirits. Sometimes we need help processing. Many people will have rounds of altitude sickness or maybe forget an important part of their camping set up. We are here to help.
2. Bodywork practitioners, herbalists and healers will be on hand to advise and help you find the help you need.
Contact Mama Uma if you can help.
3. First Aid will also be available
If you have First Aid or nursing skills, contact Mama Uma.
The CARE STATION WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING AND MORE:
- Massage table
- Salves and herbal remedies
- Hot herbal teas
- Extra camping supplies
- Blankets and sleeping bags
- Extra rain gear
4. We ask that all supplies be returned to be used in future gatherings.
This service is available to all participants in the GOC free of charge.
5. Please contact Mama Uma (Wanda) or Kathy Two Hawks for more information on the mountain
There should be someone manning the station periodically. You can find us at our campers for any emergency
Thank you to all who have contributed and supported the Care Station.