Role Name: Children’s Activity Coordinator
Role Type: Ongoing Role
Role Purpose: The Children’s Activity Coordinator is responsible for all the children’s events during the gathering.
- Set up a place for the children to meet up for the planned program.
- Modify the activities for children ages 4 to 16.
- Start activities on the first day of GOC so children can get to know each other and bond with the coordinator.
- Must have at least one daily activity time each age group.
- Encourage parents and others to assist with activities.